Most Americans don’t know where North Korea is

An article published in the New York Times indicates that only 36% of the sample of 1746 adults knows where North Korea is. It probably doesn’t matter unless some of the other 64% are actually sending the warships to positions off the coast of North Korea. You will see from the second map below that some people in the sample to North Korea is actually in Australia. Now from an Australian perspective and given the propensity of Trumpster to act somewhat precipitously, that is a worry.

And here’s the map by country

Now you have to remember that a good proportion population of the US believes that God created the earth in six days and that men and dinosaurs lived on the planet together 6000 years ago so this kind of stuff is probably to be expected but it’s still a bit scary, because they are all allowed vote.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.